Gallery 15/17 values your privacy and wishes to inform you about the way in which your personal information is treated. We recommend that you read the below summary of how we treat any personal information we might gather about you and how you can protect your personal information.
- what personal information we collect about you
- how we obtain your personal information
- how we use your personal information
- on what basis we use your personal information
- how long we keep your personal information
- who we share your personal information with
- how we protect your personal information
- your rights regarding your personal information
1. We may collect personal information from you in the course of our business dealings, including through your use of our website, when you contact or request information from us.
The personal information that we process includes:
- Basic information, such as your name, the company you work for, your title or position
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s)
- Financial information, such as payment-related information
- Technical information, such as information from your visits to our website or applications or in relation to materials and communications we send to you electronically
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
2. We collect information from you in the course of our business activities:
- We collect your personal information while monitoring our technology tools and services, including our website(s) and email communications sent to and from Gallery 15/17
- We gather information about you when you provide it to us, or interact with us directly, for instance engaging with us or registering on our mailing list in our gallery or on one of our digital platforms or applications or for example when you attend exhibitions/openings/lecturers, events at our gallery
- We may collect or receive information about you from other sources, such as keeping the contact details we already hold for you accurate and up to date using publically available sources
3. Gallery 15/17 collects and uses your personal information:
- To provide and improve this website, including auditing and monitoring its use
- To provide information requested by you
- To promote our services, including sending invitations, publications, newsletters, etc.
- To manage and administer our relationship with you
- To fulfil all our legal obligations
If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so, you may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Furthermore you will have to possibility to unsubscribe from marketing communications by simply clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the sent email by Gallery 15/17.
4. We use your personal information on the following bases:
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- For legitimate business purposes.
5. Your personal information will be collected and retained in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection laws and the purpose for which the information is collected and used, taking into account legal and regulatory requirements to retain the information for a minimum period, limitation periods for taking legal action, good practice and our legitimate business purposes.
6. Any information that you provide to us may be shared with other to be founded entities of Gallery 15/17. We may share your personal information with certain trusted third parties, including:
- Suppliers to whom we outsource certain support services
- IT service providers
- Our professional advisers
- Third parties involved in hosting or organising events or seminars
Where necessary personal information may also be shared with regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies and law enforcement agencies. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
If in the future we re-organise or transfer all or part of our business, we may need to transfer your information to new entities or to third parties through which the business of Gallery 15/17 will be carried out.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
7. We use a variety of technical and organisational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction consistent with applicable data protection laws.
8. The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable local data protection laws provide rights that protect you and your personal information.
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it. You may also have a right in accordance with applicable data protection law to have it rectified or to restrict our processing of that information, to stop unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party and, in some circumstances, to have personal information relating to you transferred to another organisation. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to Gallery 15/17’s processing of your personal information with a local supervisory authority.
We must ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to delete and no longer process your personal information please send us an email to email@example.com and we will comply with your request (as long as by doing so we are not in breach with any legal or regulatory requirements).
For any questions about your personal information please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at the contact information as indicated on this website.